Friday, May 21, 2010

Dear friends,

I am moving tomorrow to begin my summer internship at a Methodist church in Mooresville, NC. During this time, I will be writing many sermons. I have decided that I'm not going to post them on my blog because I don't want to turn my blog into a sermon depository, so if you're interested in reading them, please let me know somehow and please make sure that I know your email address. This isn't some attempt to see how many friends I have. Really. Just let me know if you're interested, and I'll pass them along.

As for summer blogging, of course the plan is always to do so. We'll see how it goes. I think I'm probably going to be super busy, but I will also probably be super angsty, and when I am angsty I am more likely to blog. So hold out hope for that!

Best for now,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment